Type your paragraph here.
Events Date and Descriptions are listed below:
Intuitive Readings and Reiki / Chakra Balancing / Dreamwork consults
Reiki Classes - All Levels
Reiki Shares and annual Reiki RetreatShamanic Healing Sessions and Munay Ki Rites Dates are on the Munay Ki Tab page
Found at dream heART STUDIO tab - dates for Art related classes/experiences
2017 Second Saturday
Psychic Fests at Styx & Stonz in Hoffman Estates, IL
11:30 - 5:00
No appointments necessary. First come first serviced.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
By phone only anticipated in November and December
HALLOWEEN De Leve'e Energy Works Charitable Fundraiser
Christine will be offering Angel and Spirit Guide Readings on Tuesday, October 31st at the office of DE LEV'E ENERGY WORKS in Mt Prospect... appointments are necessary and all proceeds for readings that day have a charitable designation. Call Dr. Ann De Lev'e DC to schedule 847-749-0217 at the office or at mobile # 563-505-3711 Also may call Christine at 847-420-2797
Intuitive Guidance or Intuitive Readings can be arranged at the Dream Heart Service office or by Skype or phone and even via email. (847) 420-2797
reiki share list continued
Sunday, October 15
Sunday, November 5 [to be decided]
IMPORTANT NOTES for Reiki Share attendance:
When:1:00 pm - 3:15 pm - [Gathering time is at 12:45 to insure prompt start time] See schedule above- Generally on the 3rd Saturday/Sunday of the Month / 3 Sunday Reiki Shares is in 2017.
Where: Private Residence [The Lassota residence at Saratoga Condominums] at Dream Heart Services, Rolling Meadows, Illinois. [just off Algonquin Road near S. Wilke/New Wilke Road] ALL roadway within Saratoga Condominiums is ASTOR LANE [ there has been an administrative delay in restoring the ASTOR Lane signage]
RSVP REQUESTED: Reserve space for you and a friend - Call by 7pm on Friday before the Share date to register and get address and parking directions (there is a new reserved handicap space as of Feb 1, 2016 to be avoided) -
(847) 420-2797 or email: email@example.com or PM on FaceBook [Dream Heart Services and/or Reiki from a Compassionate Heart]
* This is a self-care and community building opportunity for practitioners at all levels and lineages.
* Reiki Shares provide an opportunity to explore and express commitment to Reiki, to deepen practice and to become aware of the desire or need for further training. Effective June 25, 2017 all
Reiki Masters and practitioners would say that what they most enjoy about a Reiki Share is receiving Reiki themselves at the bodywork table.
* Reiki share/healing circles can also provide a safe space for the curious to receive more information and to experience Reiki for the first time. Such Reiki Shares offer an initial opportunity for acutely or chronically ill individuals to experience the healing effects of Reiki.
* Participants are asked to contribute a $5 offering to honor the sacredness of the gathering space. The group contributions become part of DHS charitable contribution.
Community Out Reach
Christine was a presenter on "Introduction to Reiki" at the Rolling Meadows Senior Center Health and Fitness Faire at the end of August. She will be offering a "Health and Wellness Gift Basket" at the Senior Center's Fund-Raising Luncheon this Fall - Her raffle gift basket will include a Gift Certificate which can be applied to Reiki or other sessions or classes at Dream Heart Services and a set of wellness subject books. An additional Reiki sessions "clinic day" fund-raiser is being considered.
Where: Held at the Dream Services Office in Rolling Meadows, IL [Saratoga Condominiums]
(nearest cross streets: Algonquin Road just west of New Wilke Road).
* History of Reiki
* Reiki as Hands on Healing and as spiritual (personal growth and healing) practice
* Precepts/Principles of Reiki
* Self Care - Hand positions for self and the importance of intuition
* Introduction to basics of energy body and chakras
* Introduction to breath-work and meditation
* Hand positions for others
* How to apply your new Reiki skills to every day life
(Payment terms specified on registration form - call or email for form) - Note that Credit Cards with a small convenience fee are NOW accepted by DHS [1:1 PRIVATE INDYTUVYION]
* Over 1 or 2 class days: 10-12chours instruction time, and attunement [attendance on both days is required if the class is scheduled as a two day event.
* certificate suitable for framing.
* Instructional materials to start or add to you personal/professional library includes-
- Book: (The ICRT Wm Rand text ) - plus other printed material gather by Dream Heart Services and presented in a binder format
- Individual post attunement/placements mentoring conference
- Invitation to the regularly scheduled Reiki Share events
- Invitation to participate in the scheduled Mentoring Group events
- Open invitation to schedule Reiki Exchange sessions
One to One Option (special circumstances as there is great benefit to group experience)
> Instruction time individually arranged to suit your schedule.
> time commitment of 10-12 hours required.
> time scheduled on 1 1/2 to 3 hour increments over 5 - 7 sessions - it is possible to do this in 2 days
> materials and other benefits are the same as listed for the small group class
> private 1:1 instruction tuition is an additional $60
* There is always a 1:1 Mentoring session 21 days or more after Reiki 1 attunement to aid in processing the class and post attunement/placements experience. This follow up session is part of the class tuition.
Call (847) 420-2797 to set up a free initial consultation appointment -
IT IS IMPORTANT WHEN CHOOSING A REIKI MASTER THAT YOU FIND THE PERSON WHO IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
THIS IS NOT 'QUICKY' REIKI - This RMTeacher works best with individuals who are already doing their "work" - who are looking to deepen their personal/ spiritual growth. Support and mentoring BEYOND the scheduled class are key elements to this REIKI learning experience. It is also encouraged that you meet with Christine to determine whether she is the right teacher for YOU.
Instruction classroom time (12hours), attunement/initiation/placements
Certificate suitable for framing and memory stone/crystal
One book (The ICRT Wm Rand text )
A Binder with additional printed materials
Additional personal one and one half hour follow up mentoring session 21 or more days after the class
Invitation to participate in regular Reiki Share self-care/community building events
* Call (847) 420-2797 to set up a free initial consultation appointment.
LEVEL 2 OKUDEN - 2017 dates
Note: I am willing to schedule a Reiki 2 class at any time as long as there are a minimum of 2 students.
OCTOBER: Sunday, October 15th 10am-4:30pm
NOVEMBER: Sunday, November 12th
DECEMBER: Sunday, December 17th
openness to scheduling in the last week of December
If one intends to teach attendance at an additional Master Practicum is encouraged. Additionally an opportunity is extended to co-teach all three levels and there is always mentoring availability extended to students of Dream Heart Services.
See above for location information.
[ask about LIMITED scholarship early registration availability]
The mentoring/internship experience carries with it the expectation that the student will attend and participate in Reiki Master Practicum gatherings: Personal and professional growth opportunities are available in the following ways:
(a) lead a Reiki Share experience and actively participate in a number of Reiki Shares or Reiki
(b) serve as a co-teacher for a Reiki 1 class
(c) serve as a co-teacher for a Reiki 2 class
(d) demonstrate knowledge of Class level attunement rituals, Healing Attunement and Aura Clearing
(e) participation in breath-work and attunement/placement practices
(f) take advantage of individual and group mentoring opportunities
(g) be familiar with documentation procedures and have a solid understanding of "limits of practice"
(h) Commit to daily self-care (self-treatment and meditation)
(i) Invest in a sessions work table and business cards
(j) Develop and execute a plan to provide documented treatment for a pre-determined number of persons
Karuna Reiki (R) system was developed by William Lee Rand and the program is taught only by those who are registered with the International Center for Reiki. A registered teacher will have a certificate issued by the center and a registration number. If a teacher is not registered then they are not teaching Karuna Reiki (R)
Karuna is a Sanskrit work and is used in Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and can also be translated as "COMPASSIONATE ACTION". Christine Lassota completed Karuna Reiki (R) Master training on June 4, 2004 with Pamela Arwine KRMT. Christine's Karuna Reiki (R) certificate number is 84498. Her certificate is available for verification at Dream Heart Services, Rollilng Meadows, IL.
A registration form for Karuna Reiki Holy Fire(R) - Compassionate Action Reiki at Dream Heart Services is available via an email request toDreamsDoc@comcast.netor calling Christine at (847) 420-2797
REQUIREMENT: Participants must be already attuned to the Reiki 3/Reiki Master level
Karuna Reiki (R) 1 Practitioner - TBD 1:00am-6:00pm
Karuna Reiki (R) 2 Practitioner - TBF 10:00am-5:00pm
Karuna Reiki (R) Master/Master Teacher- TBD 10:00am-4:30pm
Karuna Reiki (R) - Compassionate Action Reiki Class Series will be offered annually. Dates to be determined and by individual arrangement.
Dream Heart Services is located at Saratoga Condominiums (Lassota Residence)
All of the roadway within Saratoga is considered Astor Lane.
Visitor/Guest parking is limited to UN-NUMBERED spaces along Astor Lane and in the area at the far western edge of the parking site near the playground.
NO Visitor/Guest Pass is required during the day.
The sign stating that one is required applies only to the period between
12:00 midnight and 7:00 am.
H O L I S T I C W E L L N E S S S E S S I O N S A N D E D U C A T I O N
Call (847) 420-2797